Thursday, July 17, 2008

Online Math Tutoring

  • I offer online math tutoring via email.
  • This is a great option for students looking for an online math tutor, or students who don't necessarily need to sit down with a tutor for a long time.
  • This can also be a good option for home schooling students and those working in independent study situations.
  • For a long session, I will ask you to email me a sample of one or two of the types of questions you have. You also tell me what are your problems and area you are weak in.
  • Don't forget to mention what you really want to achieve with math tutoring. This will help me to understand your problems better and I can help you with effectively.

No comments:

Subscribe via email/ Newsletter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Click here to get Sureshmath-newsletter